The mission of Jazz Legacy Productions is to build a new ground floor for jazz music, the original American Art form. We believe jazz is at the core of the modern musical experience because it breaks down boundaries that limit its players’ success. Security is vital for jazz to preserve its future growth. Our goal is to utilize human talent, digital media, technology and forward thinking to help keep this beloved musical genre in league with other popular music today for now and for the future.
- DownBeat Review: Antonio Hart 'BLESSINGS'
- Antonio Hart, 'Blessings CD' Standard - NYC / Dizzy Gillespie™ All Stars, Blue Note - NYC (Dizzy's Birthday)
- Jimmy Heath - DownBeat Cover / Feature
- Jimmy Heath Big Band TOGETHERNESS - Review JazzTimes
- Jimmy Heath Big Band at Blue Note - The New York Times
- Mark Gross BLACKSIDE - DownBeat Review
- Monty Alexander UPLIFT 2 - Sunday Times (London, UK(
- Winard Harper and Jeli Posse COEXIST - 4 STARS
- Michael Dease GRACE review by George Kanzler